Nga Pihi 1 (CD)
Nga Pihi 1 – CD
Learn and celebrate Te reo Māori with these delightful, simple songs! Song lyrics and translations included in the CD cover.
Māori songs for children. For ages 3-7 years.
Fresh, original songs and well-known waiata to delight tamariki. Nga Pihi 1 focusses on simplicity, repetition, variety, and spiritual values. Since the Nga Pihi series was launched by Sir John Bennett of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust, the albums have been in constant demand.
Instrumental versions of each song enable other activities such as karaoke-style group singing and movement.
- E Kaukau Ika Iti
- Awhi Ki Te Whenua
- Toku Whanau
- Ra Whanau Koa
- E Hara I Te Mea
- Takatakahia O Wae Wae
- E tu Kahikatea
- E moe Pepi
- Toru-Wha! – Instrumental
- E Kaukau Ika Iti – Instrumental
- Awhi Ki Te Whenua – Instrumental
- Toku Whanau – Instrumental
- Ra Whanau Koa – Instrumental
- E Hara I Te Mea – Instrumental
- Takatakahia O Wae Wae – Instrumental
- Etu Kahikatea – Instrumental
- E moe Pepi – Instrumental