Nga Pihi 2 (CD)
Nga Pihi 2 – CD
Nga Pihi (Young shoots), represents tamariki and those learning basic Māori language. The Nga Pihi series teaches essential language via music. Different waiata from Nga Pihi 1. Song lyrics and translations included in the CD cover.
Waiata tamariki. For ages 3-7 years.
Fresh, original songs and well-known waiata to delight tamariki. Nga Pihi 2 focusses on simplicity, repetition, variety, and spiritual values. Since the Nga Pihi series was launched by Sir John Bennett of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust, the albums have been in constant demand.
Instrumental versions of each song enable other activities such as karaoke-style group singing and movement.
- Kia Ora E Hoa
- Te Aniwaniwa
- Aku Kuia
- Te Aroha
- Karawhuia Nga Poi
- Nga Manu Rima
- Aio Ki Te Aorangi
- Kia Ora E Hoa – (Instrumental)
- Korero! – (Instrumental)
- Te Aniwaniwa – (Instrumental)
- Aku Kuia – (Instrumental)
- Te Aroha – (Instrumental)
- Karawhuia Nga Poi – (Instrumental)
- Pakipaki – (Instrumental)
- Nga Manu Rima – (Instrumental)
- Aio Ki Te Aorangi – (Instrumental)