Nga Pihi 1 – CD with Songbook
Fresh, original songs and well-known waiata to delight tamariki. Nga Pihi 1 focusses on simplicity, repetition, variety, and spiritual values. Since the Nga Pihi series was launched by Sir John Bennett of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust, the albums have been in constant demand.
Instrumental versions of each song enable other activities such as karaoke-style group singing and movement.
The songbook includes translations, melody lines and guitar chords, teaching notes and large word sheets that can be read from a distance.
- E Kaukau Ika Iti
- Awhi Ki Te Whenua
- Toku Whanau
- Ra Whanau Koa
- E Hara I Te Mea
- Takatakahia O Wae Wae
- E tu Kahikatea
- E moe Pepi
- Toru-Wha! – Instrumental
- E Kaukau Ika Iti – Instrumental
- Awhi Ki Te Whenua – Instrumental
- Toku Whanau – Instrumental
- Ra Whanau Koa – Instrumental
- E Hara I Te Mea – Instrumental
- Takatakahia O Wae Wae – Instrumental
- Etu Kahikatea – Instrumental
- E moe Pepi – Instrumental