Nga Pihi 3 – CD & Songbook
Nga Pihi 3 is a fresh collection of simple, easy-to-learn songs in Maori. Aunty Tawai Te Rangi’s input takes the Nga Pihi series to a new level. Since the Nga Pihi series was launched by Sir John Bennett of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust, the albums have been in constant demand.
These songs communicate the Maori way of life, both traditional and contemporary, and this knowledge is further extended in the Nga Pihi 3 songbook where Aunty Tawai gives putake for each waiata.
Instrumental versions of each song enable other activities such as karaoke-style group singing and movement. Songbook provides translations, melody lines and guitar chords, teaching notes and large word sheets that can be read from a distance.
- Inoi mo nga Kaiako
- Kia Ora Ra
- Waiata Mihimihi
- Kai Kei Taku Kete
- Nga Waka E Whitu
- Ka Timu te Tai
- Me Piki ki te Kopere
- Harakeke E
- E Toru Nga Mea
- Tutira Mai
- Ka Oti Nei nga Mahi
- Waiata Mihimihi – (Instrumental)
- Kai Kei Taku Kete – (Instrumental)
- Manaakitia – (Instrumental)
- Ka Timu te Tai – (Instrumental)
- Harakeke E – (Instrumental)
- E Toru Nga Mea – (Instrumental)
- Tutira Mai – (Instrumental)
- Ka Oti Nei nga Mahi – (Instrumental)