Māori whānau stickers
12 cute Māori whānau character stickers with traditional Māori outfits and with the word whanau. “Whanau” is the Māori word for family group. These stickers feature an elderly man and elderly woman (Koro and a Kuia), a woman (wahine), a man (tane), a girl (kōtiro), a boy (tama) and a baby (pēpi).
Potential uses for this product:
- General art and craft activities
- For Storytelling – They could be used to make up stories about family life, adventures or experiences.
- Use them in relation to whakapapa, to make cards or books about a persons geneological line of descent
- For games
- Decorate gifts, invitations, letters, cards or envelopes
- Decorate or scrapbooks or notebooks
- Collect them or swap them with friends