Values in Māori stickers
Values in te reo Māori stickers
Give praise in te reo Māori with these stickers celebrating Māori values. Giving recognition and praise for the actions you want to see helps children to see the significance of these important concepts.
Ideal for teachers and educators as well as parents, they encourage children to feel good about themselves. Skills like kindness, caring and relationship building are crucial traits for successful people. Praising and encouraging these qualities helps to bring an understanding of te ao Māori and these important values for this generation of learners.
- Bright, colourful designs that appeal to children.
- Designed in New Zealand in partnership with teachers.
- The sticker sheet is 63mm x 255mm high.
- 23 stickers featuring 7 different phrases offer you lots of choice.
- Easy peel stickers.
- Translations included to help you feel confident in your language usage.
- Made from acid-free paper.
Suitable for ages 3+
Te reo Māori translations are:
KAITIAKI! – guardian
KA PAI TŌ KAITIAKITANGA – good job showing guardianship
KA PAI TŌ KOTAHITANGA – good job with togetherness/solidarity
KA PAI TŌ MANAAKITANGA – good job showing kindness
KA PAI TŌ WHAKAWHANAUNGATANGA – good job with relationships
MANAAKI! – kind
RANGATIRA! – leader/chief